Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Strangley Alike - Ange and Eva


Look What I Found.


So I was watching the Eva Longoria THS on the E! channel last night and it was talking about how she didn't get nominated for a golden globe in '05 but all the other Destperat Housewives stars did..... But the it flicked to a picture of Eva at the Golden Globe awards in 2005 wearing a black dress, her hair in a quiff and bold green earrings (see pic's below). I thought it looked strangley alike to another stars outfit. But it didnt click me til this morning that it was so very similar to what Angelina Jolie wore to the 2009 oscars. Hmmmmmm.




Sure Eva is a bit more tan than her fellow competitor Angelina, but look at the similarity's. Front Quiff thing that lets the rest of their long dark locks fall down their backs. Black strapless fitted dress, Maybe Eva's dress   goes out at the bottom where as Angelina's is just straight, but apart from that teeny tiny thing, they could basically be passed off as fraternal twins! Just look at their earrings both green and their to stand-out and be a main object in their outfits. Both carrying black clutch purses and wearing black shoes!
Wow I can't no-one noticed this earlier! Kandice.

No comments:

Post a Comment